Friday, 3 February 2012

Country Road

Morning, everybody! It's getting colder by the day over here. Today is a very happy day for me. Why? Well, I'm going to Karlsruhe to meet my beloved and close friends! So excited! What are you guys up to today? Hope it's a nice Friday for all.



Add shorts underneath to keep my buttocks from freezing

Blue ribbons to keep the dress from being too loose

This chiffon dress makes me feel like a fairy~ ♥

Pulling off this look outside, it's around -15ยบ C out here
I'll be leaving in 2 hours and yet not everything's ready. So excited I think I'm going to throw up! We're also going to go on a trip to Nordrhein-Westfallen, a state here in Germany. Can't wait!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!