Thursday, 9 February 2012

Photo Shoots

Afternoon, everyone! Yesterday was one hell of a Wednesday! I hung out with my old friends, whom I haven't seen in, like, forever and we had a blast having photo shoots. Of course, this is one of those opportunities to show off my new look -- which apparently surprises some of them. By the way, snow is the best setting for photo shoots.

Long denim top perfectly matched with knee-long skirt
This is actually another look that was supposed to be taken but didn't. I took this other photo myself to show you how it'd look with that long overcoat I have in my hand.

Lovely black overcoat brought to you by Marks and Spencer
Tomorrow is the beginning of my trip to Nordrhein Westfallen! Beyond excited! Can't wait to share some pictures with you guys soon. Already thinking of 1001 ways of wearing the clothes I actually bring with me.


Have a nice Friday, everyone! Oh, and have fun in winter for those who live in regions with winters. It's going to be so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!