Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Monday Blues in a Windy Day

Yesterday I went to this park near the art school I applied to. It is located by the Saale River and, oh my God, is it ever so beautiful. I'd never known there was such a place as this in Halle. There is a bridge connecting the street to the park that goes over the Saale River -- or I think it's the Saale River. It's a small bridge but very beautiful. I saw a beaver just below it but didn't get a chance to take a picture of it. Such a shame, it was the first beaver ever I see on the flesh. It is a particularly smaller park than the one I used to love going to in Karlsruhe and there are fewer people there but I love the atmosphere. Too bad, I went there when the wind was blowing rather harshly. And, of course, don't forget the ducks and swans. This is what I love most about being near a pond or river in Germany. You can always see lovely animals there, unlike in Indonesia where there are only pollutions.

You'd think this picture was edited. Believe me, it's all real.
I love this statue! It encourages ladies to read. Probably not why it was sculpted but check it out!
Ladies reading is a nice picture to have. You should all try this lovely habit.
I tied a blue ribbon to my head for this outfit. I don't have a hairband with a ribbon on it so instead I took the ribbon from this outfit and use it as a manual hairband, if you know what I mean. I'm thinking of getting ribbons in many different colours to practice this more often. I'm sorry about the horrible quality pictures, though. People kept passing by when I wanted to take them and I'm pretty sure most of them thought I was crazy. Also, the battery died on me way too quickly. I was going to take some more earlier today but I was so beat and not feeling very well so I just napped. Oh yeah, by the way, today is mine and Firu's 21st monthversary! It lifted my mood a little bit. I just wish we could be together or skype though but, well...anyway, hope you had a wonderful Tuesday. Tomorrow's already midweek so have a marvelous one! Cheerio!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!